How to Sign Up for Sewer Service
- GMD requires an application from you to initiate sewer service.
- Applications for sewer service are available in person at the Greenwood CPW building, 121 West Court Avenue in Greenwood. You may contact Greenwood CPW, Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM at 864.942.8100.
- Please be prepared to show a readable photo ID at the time you submit your application for sewer service.
- Connecting to sewer with GMD generally occurs within 7 – 10 days following the submission of your application.
- Sewer services are billed to most customers according to water usage; therefore GMD sewer charges are calculated through a water meter that will be monitored by the Greenwood Commissioners of Public Works (CPW). Monthly sewer charges are also calculated based upon the size water meter you have. The costs associated with signing up for sewer service can be found at the link below: